Individual and Group Self-Insured
Services Provided through a Common Fund
AmeriTrust Group’s services in individual and group self-insured services is offered through Mackinaw Administrators, a leader serving the self-insurance community for more than 30 years.
In a self-insured group (also known as a fund, trust or pool) members combine their resources, managing a common fund to finance their losses. The success of a self-insured group requires a long-term commitment to proper risk selection, timely and specialized claims handling, aggressive risk control and safety initiatives, and prudent financial management.
Mackinaw Administrators provides risk management and administrative services to numerous self-insured groups and individual clients for a variety of industries across the country.
- Claims Management and Administration
- Hazard Analysis, Risk Control, and Safety Management
- Access to Safetysurance, a web-based risk management platform
- Underwriting / Risk Selection
- Policy Issuance
- Feasibility Studies
- Actuarial and Loss Reserve Analysis
- Reinsurance Placement
- Litigation Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Accounting and Financial Statement Preparation
- Consultation, Education & Training