Middle Market Monoline Workers’ Compensation Product
AmeriTrust’s Monoline Workers’ Compensation product is a broad middle market offering that is available in most states and for multi-state business.
Our product appetite is very broad (open to over 400 class codes) with Workers’ Compensation specialist underwriters evaluating the account and applying our customized underwriting approach and fast turnaround.
Ameritrust can offer a broad appetite because our underwriters are able to evaluate exposures and required rate to provide an appropriate customized offering.
In addition to our custom underwriting approach, Ameritrust offers excellent claims and safety risk management services.
Being broad in appetite, Custom Comp prefers to describe what is outside of the underwriting appetite:
The most frequently encountered ineligible risks are:
- Routine work at heights
- Occupational disease exposure (exposure to hazardous/explosive/toxic substances)
- Growing, sale or transport of marijuana
- Work where employees are routinely required to work away from home
- Federal coverages
- Group transportation of employees
- Temporary staffing or Professional Employer Organizations
- High Percentage of sub-contractors
- 100+ employees at a single location at a single point in time
- New in business transportation – minimum of 3 years experience required
Available to accounts with greater than $50,000 in manual premium and offering competitive commissions, this product provides ultimate flexibility to our appointed agencies.